The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, January 18. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
God’s Presence Fills the Tabernacle
Passage: Exodus 33–34, 40
Principle: God is merciful and faithful.
Praise: “I Will Sing the Mercies”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What did Moses ask God?
- What did God reveal to Moses?
- What are some of God’s characteristics?
- What filled the tabernacle?
- What did the Israelites do after God revealed His presence?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By humbly asking God for mercy and turning from sin.
- By joyfully praising God for sending His Son and Holy Spirit.
This Week: As a family, read Exodus 33–34 and 40.
Next Week: Leviticus 1–7
Memory Verses: Review Exodus 20:3,4,7,8,12,13,14,15,16a,17a