The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, January 29. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
God Raises Moses to Lead Israel
Passage: Exodus 3
Principle: God’s plans cannot be stopped.
Praise: “Holy, Holy, Holy”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- How did God reveal Himself to Moses?
- What did God call Moses to do?
- Did God have a plan to deliver Israel?
- What characteristics of God do we learn about in this account?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By fearing and obeying God because He is holy.
- By trusting God because His plans are perfect.
This Week: As a family, read Exodus 3.
Next Week: Exodus 7–10
Key Verse: Exodus 3:7
“The Lord said, ‘I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows’”