In our Adult Bible Fellowships we have observed in Revelation that:
- The churches are warned to repent, and there is much we can learn and apply to our own hearts and lives. (Rev 1:3)
- The Lord is worshipped as Creator and Redeemer (Chapters 4 & 5) and that motivates us to obey as well as understand the authority He has to bring about His wrath and judgment.
- In the great tribulation, things get progressively worse, and yet many will still not repent, but there are still multitudes the Lord is rescuing. (Rev 7:9, 14)
So in preparation for the next lesson of Revelation please read the sections listed below and think about the following discussion questions.
- What do you learn about God when you consider the focus of Prayer in this chapter?
- Consider James 5:16 and the balance of God’s sovereignty and how prayers are a part God’s plan.
- How does silent awe of God’s judgement encourage you to have a heart for the lost (2 Peter 3:9)
Pray that God’s living and active word would help us cultivate a greater love for Him and heed the words of this portion of scripture. Rev 1:3
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.