In our Adult Bible Fellowships we have observed in Revelation that:
- We are to read Revelation as a complete narrative.
- The book was written to give hope, comfort, and purpose to persevere.
- Jesus is the Hero of the book.
So in preparation for the next lesson of Revelation please read the section listed below and think about the following discussion questions.
- What description of Christ was included for each church?
- What was each church commended for & criticized for?
- What were the instructions to each church? What were the consequences/reward for disobedience/obedience?
- How does that message apply to us?
Pray that God’s living and active word would help us cultivate a greater love for Him and others as we study His word together.
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.