In our Adult Bible Fellowships we have observed in Revelation that:
- We are to read Revelation as a complete narrative.
- The book was written to give hope, comfort, and purpose to persevere.
- Jesus is the Hero of the book.
We have also observed that Jesus is the creator and the redeemer. That motivates us to obey and heed the message of Revelation as well as understand that God has the authority to do what is coming up throughout the book of revelation.
So in preparation for the next lesson of Revelation please read the section listed below and think about the following discussion questions.
- Whose judgments is outlined in chapter 6, God’s or Man’s? How can you tell?
- How does this chapter cause us to think about the approval of man and the wrath of God?
- What impacted you the most and why from Revelation Chapter 6?
Extra Credit: consider reading Matthew 24 as it records Jesus talking to His disciples about the tribulation.
Pray that God’s living and active word would help us cultivate a greater love for Him and heed the words of this portion of scripture. Rev 1:3
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.