In our Adult Bible Fellowships we have observed in Revelation that:
- We are to read Revelation as a complete narrative.
- The book was written to give hope, comfort, and purpose to persevere.
- Jesus is the Hero of the book.
We have also observed that Jesus is the creator and therefore He is worthy of worship. He is to be heeded and His words obeyed because He is on His throne and He is the one with sovereign authority, and He is not only capable but righteous to bring about his wrath on to creation.
So in preparation for the next lesson of Revelation please read the section listed below and think about the following discussion questions.
- How does God as our creator motivate you to honor Him
- How does thinking about God as redeemer motivate you to honor Him.
- What do you learn from thinking about what is around the Throne and how they view the one on the Throne.
Pray that God’s living and active word would help us cultivate a greater love for Him and heed the words of this portion of scripture. Rev 1:3
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.