In our Adult Bible Fellowships we learned in our Study in Revelation that:
- The binding of Satan and the Millennial reign of Christ are an amazing time of peace and prosperity.
- Those who are in Christ even to their death will Reign with Christ. God is truly a rewarder of those who seek Him (Heb 11:6)
- The final judgment of Satan is a time of great victory. That said it is important to note that people reject Christ in the tribulation and in the millennium so it reminds us how needy we are for the Holy Spirit to regenerate hearts as circumstances do not bring about repentance. (Zech 4:6, Gal 3:3)
- The Great White Throne judgment reminds us that the only protection comes from one’s name being in the Lamb’s book of life…we must love those around us to warn them of this day, and share the good news that there is rescue from the wrath of God available in Christ Jesus.
So in preparation for the next lesson of Revelation please read the passage listed below and think about the following discussion questions.
- What are some of the greatest memories of your life…Consider how they compare to the eternal state (cf. John 14:3)
- What encourages you most about the Eternal State…newness, no conflict, unparalleled beauty, direct access to Christ. Why does that encourage you?
- Consider what is wonderful and good about the Eternal State…how does that help you live for the Lord in a sin-cursed world?
Pray that God’s living and active word would help us cultivate a greater love for Him and heed the words of this portion of scripture. Rev 1:3
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.