The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, November 27. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
Saul Is Converted on the Road to Damascus
Passage: Acts 9:1–31
Principle: All people are God’s enemies until they repent and enter God’s family.
Praise: “Trust and Obey”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What happened to Saul on the road to Damascus?
- How did Saul demonstrate his faith in Jesus?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By asking Jesus, “Lord, what do you want me to do?” (Acts 9:6).
- By being willing to suffer for Jesus while proclaiming Him to others.
This Week: As a family, read Acts 9:1–31.
Next Week: Matthew 1:1–25
Memory Verse: Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
2 Corinthians 5:17*
* Preschool verse in bold print