The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, October 30. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
The Gospel Continues to Spread
Passage: Acts 5:17–42
Principle: People can do nothing to stop the gospel from spreading.
Praise: “Father, We Love You”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- Why was the Sanhedrin jealous?
- Why did prison not stop the gospel’s spread?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By rejoicing that God has power to accomplish His will.
- By proclaiming the gospel to others.
This Week: As a family, read Acts 5:17–42.
Next Week: Acts 6:1–7:60
Memory Verse: “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” Mark 16:15*
* Preschool verse in bold print