The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, March 27. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
Jesus Rises from the Dead
Passage: Matthew 28
Principle: Jesus has power over sin and death.
Praise: “Christ the Lord Is Risen Today”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions.
- Who appeared to Mary and Mary when they arrived at Jesus’ tomb?
- Whom did Jesus appear to after His resurrection?
- What did Jesus tell His disciples?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By obeying Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- By singing praise to the risen Savior.
- By telling others about Jesus’ death and resurrection.
This Week: As a family, read Matthew 28.
Next Week: Matthew 5
Memory Verse: He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures… 1 Corinthians 15:4
*Preschool verse in bold print