This is our second post spotlighting the fitness equipment at Faith Community Center.
We get a lot of questions about the equipment, so we thought that we would post some videos that will clear up any confusion. Not only will we show you how to use the equipment we will give helpful tips to have a successful work out.
Highlights from the video:
- The ankle pad should be right on your ankle not touching your foot
- Warm up by using 1/2 the weight for 6 reps
- Start off with your legs forming a 90 degree angle while seated
- Pause at the top of the workout and flex your quads
- Exercise slowly
- Stop if your knees start to hurt