Having trouble knowing how to use the fitness equipment at Faith Community Center?
We get a lot of questions about the equipment, so we thought that we would post some videos that will clear up any confusion. Not only will we show you how to use the equipment we will give helpful tips to have a successful work out.
Highlights from the video:
- Lat pulldown is a great substitute for a pull up or chin up
- Adjust the seat so your feet are comfortable on the floor
- Adjust the chest pad so your knees fit comfortably under the pad
- Grab the bar by putting your thumbs right in the crease of the bar
- Keep your back straight
- Bring the bar down to the top of your chest not to your stomach
- Let the bar back up slowly
- Do not rock back and forth, lean back or wiggle your hips