With Hannah we see God uses those who are needy and in distress and who cry out to Him. We are to bring our hurt to him and direct our minds to His character and His ultimate salvation.
- The Lord uses those who are empty – those who recognize their need
- Prayer is a pillar of a God-centered life
- Praise is the Proper Response to God’s grace
In preparation for our lesson on Sunday please read the section listed above and think about the following discussion questions.
- How do you see God’s grace and God’s judgment emphasized?
- How is judging the leaders of Israel in a public way an act of grace for the people?
- What do you learn about God’s grace as you think about the contrast of Samuel and Eli’s sons?
- What do you learn about God’s word and loving people?
Pray that we would have eyes to see God’s grace as we see His righteousness. Pray that we would have a high view of God’s word and how he wants to use it in our lives.
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.