The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, February 22. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
Israel Rejects God’s Provision
Passage: Numbers 11–12
Principle: God is displeased when we complain.
Praise: “This Is the Day”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- Why did the Israelites complain about God’s provision?
- How did God punish the people?
- Who interceded for the Israelites?
- Is God pleased when we complain?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By thanking God for the blessings in our lives.
- By being an example to others by having a thankful and obedient heart.
This Week: As a family, read Numbers 11–12.
Next Week: Numbers 13–14
Memory Verses: “Do all things without complaining and disputing…” Philippians 2:14