The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, November 2. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
God Sends Plagues on Egypt
Passage: Exodus 7–10
Principle: God is awesome and powerful.
Praise: “I Sing the Mighty Power of God”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What were Moses and Aaron to tell Pharaoh?
- How did God punish Egypt?
- Why did God harden Pharaoh’s heart?
- Why did God send the plagues?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By submitting to God’s great power.
- By trusting God’s awesome plans.
- By telling other people about God’s greatness.
This Week: As a family, read portions of Exodus 7–10.
Next Week: Exodus 12–13
Memory Verses: “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain” Exodus 20:7