Although there are many books available on this topic, here are some I have found to be especially helpful:
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Ted Tripp
- Age of Opportunity by Paul Tripp
- Heart of Anger by Lou Priolo
- When People Are BIG and God Is Small by Ed Welch
- The Peacemker by Ken Sande
- Changed Into His Image by Jim Berg
These resources are Christ-centered and practical in nature, and are filled with excellent examples and illustrations.
What other Christ-centered books have been helpful to you in parenting teens?