The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, October 16. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
Peter and John Preach the Gospel
Passage: Acts 3:1–4:31
Principle: There is no other name under heaven by which people can be saved.
Praise: “Come Let Us Worship and Bow Down”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- How was Jesus’ name exalted in today’s lesson?
- How did God answer the believer’s prayer?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By praising God for salvation through Jesus Christ.
- By proclaiming salvation in Jesus’ name with boldness.
This Week: As a family, read Acts 3:1–4:31.
Next Week: Acts 4:32–5:11
Memory Verse: “…there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12*
* Preschool verse in bold print