The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, November 20. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
Philip Shares the Gospel with the Ethiopian Eunuch
Passage: Acts 8:26–40
Principle: God graciously allows people to hear His Word.
Praise: “Open Our Eyes”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What did Philip tell the Ethiopian eunuch?
- Why did the Ethiopian eunuch go away rejoicing?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By knowing Scripture so that he can share the gospel.
- By trusting that every event has been decreed by God.
This Week: As a family, read Acts 8:26–40.
Next Week: Acts 9:1–31
Memory Verse: For whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13*
* Preschool verse in bold print