The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, March 5. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
John Sees the Worthy Lamb
Passage: Revelation 5:1–14
Principle: The risen Christ is worthy of all our praise
Praise: “Worthy Is the Lamb”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- Who was the only one worthy to open the scroll?
- How did everyone present respond to the risen Lamb?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By praising the Lamb who has overcome sin and death.
- By being eager to tell others about the Lamb who was slain and now is alive.
This Week: As a family, read Revelation 5:1–14.
Next Week: Revelation 20:1–15
Memory Verse: “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.” Revelation 5:12*
* Preschool verse in bold print