“Let no one despise your youth; instead, you should be an example to the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12
The goal of 4:TWELVE Student Ministries is to bring glory to God by winning people to Jesus Christ, equipping them to be more faithful disciples and assisting parents in raising godly teens.
This information will make you aware of everything that takes place in our Students Ministries. We realize that there is a lot that happens in our youth group. We know that if every teen tried to do everything, they would burn out in a hurry; therefore, it is our desire to provide several options for you to choose what fits best in your family’s schedule. Our hope is that the Bible studies, outreach, activities and resources will allow us to partner with you as we seek to train teens to be an examples of believers.
Serving Trips and Camps
High School & Junior High Summer Serving Trips
- High school (June 6-14)
- Junior high (June 10-14)
- Cost (TBD)
- We will do our best to keep the cost low and to offer as many scholarships and money-making opportunities as possible.
- We will stay as large groups at several youth leaders’ homes (high school boys, high school girls; junior high boys, junior high boys).
- This opportunity allows us to leave our normal comfort zones and focus on serving those around us; through these hands-on experiences, each teen will see the hope of the Gospel played out.
- In order to ensure that we take teens who are serious about the trip, we are selecting teens based on recommendations from their small group leaders.
Lake Ann Camp
- July 6-11
- Lake Ann Christian Camp, Lake Ann, Michigan
- Costs will vary based on the program selected. Visit lakeanncamp.com/ to see the rates.
- Several scholarships are available through Lake Ann Camp and Faith Church to help defray costs.
- Pastor Johnny has spent six years working in various roles at different Christian camps and recognizes the need for teens to attend camp. Two years ago was the first time he took the Faith youth group to Lake Ann and he was very pleased with the way the camp focused on pointing teens to a transforming power of the Gospel. It would be very beneficial for every teen to visit Lake Ann Camp at least once during their junior high/high school years