Here are a five things you can expect when you attend the BCTC at Faith Church in 2015:
1. A focus on God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and His written Word. Our supreme goal is to bring our God glory and please the Lord Jesus Christ in what and how we think, speak, and do – everything! His word is alive and active, providing a light unto our path that is profitable for life and godliness.
2. An emphasis on personal spiritual growth. Influencing others spiritually begins with a transparent, growing vessel ready to be used by our Savior. Your well must contain water if you plan to give water to one who is thirsty. One of our goals is to help “fill your well” during this week.
3. A staff and church family that counts it a privilege to serve you with the love of Christ. We love this annual conference week around here for several reasons, not the least of which is that we get to serve some amazing people.
4. Energy! When You get over 1,700 people together who love God and want to grow personally in their walk with Christ and in their ability to effectively impact people with God’s word, you get a “spiritual energy” that truly nourishes your soul.
5. Friends, Food, and Fun. New friends are made, existing friendships are strengthened, and people have a great time. Oh, and the plan is to have plenty of snackage. Some healthy, and some…well…good to the taste.
Conference guests/friends: We look forward to seeing you, serving, and getting to know you on February 8-13, 2015. (Still making travel plans? Our travel page has some information that may help.)