This week’s Sunday School lesson on the death of Christ provides us with the opportunity to engage our kids’ minds with six important questions:
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- What is sin?
- Missing the mark of God’s holy standard.
- What does sin do to our relationship with Him?
- Sin separates us from God (Isaiah 59:2).
- Does God want us to be separated from Him?
- What did God do about our sin?
- God sent His Son to pay for our sins through His death on the cross.
- How can you have your sins forgiven?
- Admit your sin and ask Jesus to be your Savior.
Check out more thoughts on Matthew 27 in our video preview.