Unless you have been living in another country for the past 6 months, you have undoubtedly heard the discussions regarding educational choices that are presenting themselves to families. The truth is, there are many educational choices that are available to families. The real challenge is to determine “What is the best educational choice for my children?”
Let me ask you another, more specific, question: “Why choose Faith Christian School?” Iwould like you to consider 3 reasons – WHY – you should choose Faith Christian School:
Our Christian spirituality is woven through every aspect of life at FCS. We worship God in praise and honor, but we also worship by putting our best effort forward in our daily work. That requires a measure, logical integration of faith and learning. The goal is to mentor our students to have a Christ-centered faith that is transformative and evidenced through a strong personal testimony.
Rigorous, Yet Relevent
Excellence in academics means enabling students to thrive at the next level. FCS makes this possible through a unified, Christian education that is rigorous yet relevant, proven yet still advancing, and consistent while being adaptable. The following list represents a small snapshot of some academic highlights:
- Strong language arts and mathematics foundations
- Phonics-based early reading curriculum and Accelerated Reader
- Advanced Placement classes in Calculus, English 12, Chemistry, and US History
- Bible knowledge and application for a vibrant relationship with God and a robust Biblical worldview
- Meets or exceeds state standards in our curriculum along with ISTEP & ECA Testing
- Committed faculty of certified teachers
- Full & half-day kindergarten programs
- P.E., Art, and Music at ALL levels
- Dual college-credit classes
- Graduation and college rates at or near 100%
Faith’s tuition is locally competitive and lower than comparable large metropolitan area Christian schools in Indiana. We seek to “work with” families regarding their tuition as we want to offer an excellent Christian education to every family who desires their children to attend. We also have a Tuition Assistance program in place for families in need. And, while no one gets a “free ride,” we do want to assist families as much as funds are available. A Christ-centered education is an investment, and many times the reward is not seen until later in life.
The answer to the question – “Why Faith” – is not that difficult when you consider the above factors. If you want to explore Faith today, please contact the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-447-2727) and set up a time to meet with an administrator. It is so important to get the answer to this question right. Please follow up and set up an appointment today!