As a church family, we need to always be depending on the Lord. We understand that unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain that build it (Psalm 127:1). And we believe that the effective prayer of a righteous person can accomplish much because our God delights in hearing and answering the prayers of his people (James 5:16).
How this Prayer Wall works
You can choose to post your requests by name or anonymously, and, if you choose the “Email Me When Someone Prays” option, you’ll receive a notification each time someone lifts you up in prayer and clicks on the “I PRAYED FOR THIS” button.
Recommendations for Prayer Time
- Pray Alone: Our Lord encourages us by his own example and teaching the importance of personal time with God and praying in private (Mark 1:35; Matt. 6:6; Luke 9:18).
- Pray Out Loud: We recommend praying out loud if possible, as this will help you stay focused in your time of prayer and mitigate mental drift. Christ prayed out loud while he was in the garden in time of great temptation (Luke 22:39-46). Verbally meditating on Scripture and recounting your prayers to the Lord is helpful.
- Pray Using Your Whole Body: Prayer demonstrates dependence on the Lord. Physical kneeling, lying face down, standing and lifting hands before the Lord in a humble posture are possible outward expressions of our hearts as we worship and honor the Lord. These various outward acts can help us set our focus on the Lord in times of prayer (2 Sam. 7:18; Psalm 95:6; 2 Chron. 23:30; Dan. 6:10; Matt. 26:39).
- Pray with a List and Pray Scripture: Pray with a list using Scripture to guide you so that you have a plan and know the specific things that the Lord encourages you to pray. This helps you prioritize the Lord’s interests and prevents you from neglecting certain areas of life. Below are some recommendations for time in prayer.
God to be glorified and honored in the world (Ps. 57:5; Matt. 6:9)
Unity in the church (John 17:20-23)
Salvation of the lost as God’s word goes forth through the preaching of his word about Jesus Christ (Isa. 55; Rom. 10:8-13)
Wisdom, knowledge, and insight to discern the times and please the Lord in our decisions with reopening our church (Phil. 1:9-10; James 1:5)
Leaders of local, state, and federal government (1 Tim. 2:1-2)
Daily provision for needs (Matt. 6:11; Phil. 4:19)
Open doors for effective ministry to share the gospel with boldness and clarity (Col. 4:3-4)
Forgiveness for sin and protection from temptation (Matt. 6:12-13)
Perseverance, strength, and healing for suffering (Col. 1:12; James 5:15)
Personal holiness and to bear much fruit (John 15:8; Gal. 5:22)
Following are requests from our church family members for which you can be praying. Or, if you have something for which you’d like us to pray, please share your request using the button below.
Recent Births/Deaths/Hospitalizations and Other Needs
Alena was born to Drake & Sarah Harper
Romeo & Penelope were born to Andres & Hannah Salazar
- Andrea Graves’ brother, Doug
Recent & Upcoming Surgeries
- Jason Getz
- Continue to pray for our nation, community, healthcare workers, and community leaders due to the circumstances of the Coronavirus.
- For our community to seek Christ in response to issues of health, racial tensions, and the sanctity of life.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My surgery went well and I should get out of hospital tomorrow. The unknown mass was a swollen lymph node and it was biopsies. I most likely will be doing chemo. Thank you for all your prayers. Pain management has been challenging.
Received: August 17, 2020
This is a message I received from Pastor David Mora! The first buyer likely backed out.
"So excited to get to Indiana!!
Please, please, pray for our house to sell fast! We need it to sell in order to purchase a home in Indiana. Please spread this prayer request to other sons and daughters of the King. "
Received: August 15, 2020
I have surgery on Thursday, August 13, to remove two growths in my colon—one is malignant. I will not know whether I will require chemo until they look at my lymph nodes. Pray for my strength and positivity as I walk this cancer journey once again. I know God is faithful and I have a wonderful medical team.
Received: August 7, 2020
Thank you everyone who has been praying for my Dad and his four year fight with cancer. Richard Philip Drake went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, August 5. Although my brother, sisters, and I are sad and will miss him, we are rejoicing that he is in Heaven and reunited with my mom. Dad’s funeral, with full military honors, will be held on August 15th in Pembine, Wisconsin.
Received: August 7, 2020
Pray for a friend of mine, Vivian Hampton to find a job that gives 30 to 40 hours a week with weekends off so she can get her son back and be able to have him in day care. Also help her to raise the funds to help her possibly get a new place to live.
Received: August 7, 2020
Continue to pray for my dad. He is in Indy Methodist ICU still undergoing many tests and waiting on results. As of now, he appears to have a rare blood cell disease - still diagnosing. He also continues to struggle with pneumonia. Because of the nerve disease, he is unable to breathe or cough deep enough to keep lungs clear. Pray for wisdom for the doctors, improved strength and encouragement for Dad, and for Mom as she handles this all alone.
An update: They put Dad on a ventilator last night. Still have not heard a definite diagnosis or a treatment plan for his condition. I'm not sure he would even be able to endure it. Today is his 74th birthday. We continue to pray for wisdom for the doctors, healing for Dad, and strength and comfort for Mom. Thankful she can spend each day with him.
Received: July 31, 2020
i need pray that my husband who has copd & is showing some demenshia he is not saved he needs to accept salvation before it is too late pray with me
Received: July 19, 2020
My dad is still in the hospital recovering from pneumonia. Doctors suggested going to Indianapolis where they can treat him better and have additional doctors look at his case. He has not responded well to the CIDP treatment and also continues to have trouble breathing. We have been waiting for 4 days for a room to come available. My parents are believers and greatly appreciate all the prayers on their behalf.
Received: July 18, 2020
My dad has been healthy and active but in March was diagnosed with kidney disease and started dialysis. In June, he was diagnosed with CIDP (an autoimmune disease that attacks his nerves) and now cannot walk or care for himself. This morning they took him to the emergency room for pneumonia in one lung and fluid. We are praying for wisdom for the doctors; healing, improved strength and mobility for dad.
Received: July 13, 2020
Prayers for my mother, Ruth West, on the passing of her husband Jack.