The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, March 12. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
God Will Judge at the Great White Throne
Passage: Revelation 20:1–15
Principle: Christ will establish an earthly kingdom.
Praise: “Holy Lord”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What will happen to Satan and his followers?
- What will happen to those whose names are not found in the book of life?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By escaping God’s judgment by believing in Christ and repenting of sin.
- By eagerly sharing the gospel with others who are not saved.
This Week: As a family, read Revelation 20:1–15.
Next Week: Revelation 21:1–8, 22–27; 22:12–17
Memory Verse: And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:15*
* Preschool verse in bold print