The following lesson was taught in our children’s Sunday School classes on Sunday, February 12. We would encourage you to use the ideas below to review Sunday’s lesson with your family.
God Keeps His Promise to Protect Paul
Passage: Acts 27
Principle: God always keeps His promises.
Praise: “God Is So Good”
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What promise did God give Paul?
- What happened to Paul and the other men on the ship?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By rejoicing in promises that God has kept, is keeping, and will keep.
- By remembering the promises that God has given to those who love Him.
This Week: As a family, read selected portions of Acts 27.
Next Week: Acts 28:11–31
Memory Verse: Therefore, let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16*
* Preschool verse in bold print