In our Adult Bible Fellowships we have observed in Revelation that:
- God is gracious and compassionate, but when He brings Judgment it is serious.
- Although the wicked may prosper (Ps 73), we are to trust the Lord to bring about justice (Rom 12)
- Instead of vengeance, we can love our enemies, and cultivate a heart that is like God’s heart, not wishing people to perish but rather to come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).
So in preparation for the next lesson of Revelation please read the passage listed below and think about the following discussion questions.
- How do you see God’s authority manifested even in the judgement?
- What do you learn about the heart of mankind?
- How does this help you grow in dependence on the Lord and compassion for people?
Pray that God’s living and active word would help us cultivate a greater love for Him and heed the words of this portion of scripture. Rev 1:3
Sign up if you would like to have the Faith Church ABF Series automatically emailed to you when posted: www.faithlafayette.org/abfseries.